How to Remove Mole Safely— July 1, 2015
Today people, and not just women but both sexes, care about their skin and appearance more and more. They use all the possible ways to improve the skin and facial features: from home-made remedies to operative interventions. As was investigated, facelift surgery in Calgary is the most common procedure made in cosmetology centers. Second position was occupied by the mole removal. Many people are afraid of their moles and the possibility to get some incurable diseases. If you want to remove your mole, we want to present you an option of a proved by scientists home remedy.
Apple cider vinegar is often used as preservative, dressing and marinade in the kitchen of every housewife. But as approved by Dr. Martinson, facelift and skin tags removal surgeon from Calgary, it is also widely used for its health benefits and properties to heal. It can be easily bought in any drug-store and the price is very low.
So how does apple cider vinegar works for mole removal?
First of all, read the list of ingredients you need:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Cotton balls
When you get all these supplies, as a first step for mole removal – clean your skin and wipe it dry (experts from Calgary advise to clean your skin, wipe it and then wait for a couple more minutes to make sure that it is dry).
- When the skin is dry you need to apply some Vaseline to the skin around the mole. At this stage make sure that it is fully covered. This action prevents the vinegar and acid in it from eating away at your skin that needs to be kept.
- Then take a cotton ball and moisten it in apple cider vinegar.
- Then apply this ball to the mole which needs to be removed, on top of that put one more cotton ball and roll the bandage over it. The bandage should stay at one place.
- Repeat this procedure three times a day during 1,5-2,5 weeks.
In a week you are likely to see that your mole removal works because the mole starts to flake and dry up. The leading experts in facelift surgery in Calgary say that when it dries up it is a normal process of tissue dying, so you should not be afraid of what you see. Just let your mole naturally fall off and do not rub or itch it. After the mole removal is completed, you will see no scars or signs on the place where it was.
What do professional doctors do to remove moles?
Usually professionals use the following three types of procedures that can also be named as surgeries.
- Cutting it off. Some moles can be shaved off by flushing with the skin. Other moles may have cells that go underneath the skin, so your doctor will make a cut to remove the entire mole which prevents it from growing back again.
- Freezing it with liquid nitrogen. If you want to remove mole by freezing it, the doctor would spray or swab a small amount of super-cold nitrogen in liquid state on the mole.
Leave a reply