10 Steps to Follow for your Daily Hair Care Routine— August 30, 2015
Good lustrous hair enhances beauty and one can have healthy shining hair with proper care and maintenance. Hair care is all about consuming a healthy diet, and adopting good daily hair care to keep the hair healthy. Adopt an easy daily hair care routine that works for you and your hair and keeps it shining and healthy.
- When washing hair, use a good quality shampoo and wash your hair twice a week. If you wash your hair too often, the hair can get depleted off its natural oils. This can damage your hair. It is important to keep the following tips in mind while choosing a shampoo:
- Shampoo should agree with your hair type
- Should not contain sulphates or parabens
- Before shampooing your hair, rinse your hair with vinegar to make it look cleaner and shinier. This is also a good remedy for dandruff and your daily hair care.
- Use conditioner which agrees with your hair type. It is a good practice to condition your hair every time it is shampooed.
- After your shower, allow your hair to dry naturally. Do not brush your hair while it is still wet. Try not to use a blow-dryer. And if you must, do so at the lowest temperature possible. Hair can get damaged easily with heat from the blow dryers.
- Never sleep with wet or damp hair. This will cause the hair follicles to become weak and the hair strands get brittle.
- Check the hair care products for its ingredients before you buy them. Hair care products with too much protein can cause hair to become brittle.
- It is Important to trim your hair regularly. If you need to style your hair do so sparingly, use natural methods to style your hair.
- Do not overuse hair care products, it can make the hair appear dull.
- Moisturizing your hair is another good part of hair care regimen. You could mix together equal proportions of olive, castor, coconut and lavender oils which you could apply to the hair and allow it to rest for four hours before showering. Using avocado oil for hair is also thought to have many benefits.
- Avoid bleaching or perming your hair repeatedly; it should be reserved for those special occasions. Unnecessarily using harsh chemicals on your hair will damage it and make it lifeless, dry and dull.
- Avoid using rubber bands that pull back the hair as it can cause hair to come out of the follicle.
- Important to eat a healthy and balanced diet rich in fruits, whole grains, vegetables and lean protein for healthy hair.
- Stress damages the health as it can cause hair loss.
- Put oil on your hair the night before you take a shower as it leaves your hair shiningly beautiful.
Hair does reveal a lot about you and your state of health. Taking care of the hair, eating healthy food and leading a physically active, but stress free life can result in soft and silky hair. Home remedies which do not employ harsh chemicals work best and have lasting results.
Tagged with: avocado oil hair care
Leave a reply