Bridesmaid dresses have very delicate fabric which can easily wrinkle, especially when they are transported to different locations. It is very important to take extra care for these dresses so that we can use them store them for a long period of time and we can use them again just like brand new.
In attending a wedding or any formal gatherings, of course you wouldn’t want to wear a wrinkled dress. It will only ruin your day. RedBD.co.uk is giving you a do-it-yourself wrinkle treatment for your precious dresses, because of the shop, offers the best bridesmaid dresses for every body type. They also help you stay within your budget and go to a lot of effort to source the styles. Red bridesmaid dresses makes a striking impression that can be a spectacular compliment to a bride in white and they can look all classy and formal at the same time wearing bridesmaid dresses UK.
- Handheld or commercial steamer
- Garment rack
- Sturdy dress hanger
- Hang the dress on a dress hanger and be sure the skirt does not hit the floor. It’s better to make sure of its cleanliness first before trying to get the dress wrinkles out of your sight.
- Fill the steamer with cold water. Use the steamer according to product instructions. Follow the proper instructions on how to use it to be extra careful.
- Allow the steamer to heat up.
- Hold the dress and gently place the steamer an inch away underneath the desired layer of the dress.
- Gently move the steamer down the full length of the skirt. Do it slowly to allow the steam to heat the fabric. You can see the wrinkles will start fading as you continue.
- Repeat the process until desired result is achieved.
- Steam the bodice part by just placing the steamer in front of the dress but not touching it. Make it an inch away and again, slowly move it in a downward motion.
According to some research, there is also a simple process of steaming a dress. It is by steaming it inside a shower room. To those who doesn’t have a commercial steamer at home, this is the best way to dewrinkle your precious bridesmaid dresses.
To start the process, shut your bathroom door and run the hot shower for 15 minutes. Put in floor towels to soak the moisture. Hang your dress inside the steaming hot room. Sometimes it’s a little less effective, to help the wrinkles fall out, wrap your arms with a clean towel and try smoothing the front of the dress.
Remember that in steaming a dress we should take extra precautions to avoid destroying the fabric. See to it that the steamer does not stick to the fabric so that it will not burn the dress. Also, accidents may happen, so, it is important to be more careful in handling the steamer because it can burn our skin.
RedBD.co.uk, offers the best bridesmaid dresses for every body type. They also help you stay within your budget and go to a lot of effort to source the styles. Red bridesmaid dresses makes a striking impression that can be a spectacular compliment to a bride in white and they can look all classy and formal at the same time wearing Bridesmaid dresses UK.