The drain pipe which runs under the ground often subjected to be clogged due to our unconsciousness, so hiring trenchless pipe and drain repairs professional is extremely important in this case. You can protect the pipes that run inside your home, but the drain pipes which run beneath the ground are often neglected, because you…
The beginning of fall means welcoming the cooler atmosphere, observing the leaves change, also the return of watery and itchy eyes, sneezing and runny nose, and swelling of throat. You need to see the allergy specialist. Means, you have to welcome the return of fall allergies in this time period which is considered as most irritating situation.
Symptoms of Allergy
Eyes, nose, throat, stomach and skins are known as most allergic prone area of the body. Here are some common symptoms of the fall allergy:
- Sneezing & Runny Nose
- Sore Throat
- Swelling of the Throat
- Itchy Ears
- Nasal Itching
- Cough & Chest Congestion
- Redness around the eyes
- Dry, Flaky Skin
- Rashes on the Skin
- Stomach Upset
- Itchy skin
- Stomach Pain
- Nausea & Vomiting
- Watery, Itchy Eyes
- Reddish Discoloration of the Skin
While these symptoms could occur due to other different diseases as well, but without any definite cause, their sudden occurrence is considered as the indication of fall and other types of allergies. It is very common trend that, most of the people cannot understand that they have allergy until it becomes late.
There are some steps that could minimize triggering of fall allergy:
- First, try to keep your home free from allergy triggers by cleaning and vacuuming. Keep the windows close; through this you can improve the air quality of your home. Try to install the air conditioning or air filter in your home. By cleaning the air filters and ducts regularly, you can improve the air quality of your home. Try to avoid smoking in your home.
- Second, install the dehumidifier in the basement areas of your home that can help you to prevent the growth of mold by maintaining the humidity of your house below 50%. Always use a mask during the time of entering basements, garages, crawl spaces, barns, and compost heaps.
- Third, wash or clean your towels and bed linens in hot water and high quality detergent regularly. Also avoid hanging wet cloths outside to dry, because it can collect pollen.
- Fourth, try to use gloves and mask while cleaning. Change the blinds and curtains regular basis.
Also there are some important things that you should also think which can make a big difference from attracting the fall allergy symptoms, including routinely wash rugs, avoiding the wall-to-wall carpeting in your house, try to be selecting about choosing the indoor plants, keep pet outside from your bedroom, brush the pet outdoors to remove their loose hair, other allergens, dander etc. try to clean them on regular basis. Visit allergy clinic center Manassas for better health.