Almost every pet owner has faced a situation when something is going wrong and you do not know what to do with all that. It is 11 PM and it is too late to go to a regular vet hospital or call your friend for help. In such a situation you can always rely on…
As men near the age of forty, they start exhibiting symptoms of low testosterone levels. Some men exhibit these symptoms early on while others need to get a blood test done to ascertain the cause of their weariness, depression, insomnia and other physical problems.
It is common for men reaching their forties to have slightly lower testosterone levels but if the problem is visible too early or too severely, it can hamper the normal life of a man. Hormone replacement therapy for men is one of the leading solutions to the problem but it has its share of side effects.
What is Spartagen?
Manufactured by Edge Bioactives, Spartagen XT is a healthy dietary supplement with all natural ingredients. The supplement contains a balanced blend of vitamins and herbal ingredients that boost the body to produce testosterone.
Ingredients of Spartagen
- Tongkat Ali 100:1: This particular ingredient is known to increase the levels of testosterone naturally in the body. It binds with the hormone binding globulin, the sex hormone and increases the hormone levels dramatically.
- Korean Red Ginseng Extract: The ginseng extract promotes the active release of the luteinizing hormone. With this release the natural testosterones are released actively.
- Butea Superba Extract: several cultures across the globe consider this ingredient as an aphrodisiac. The product is known to enhance androgenic activation.
- Zinc 30mg: Zinc is vital for the body as it provides so many benefits. One of these benefits is that is helps in stimulating the production of testosterone in the body, naturally.
- Chrysin: sourced mainly from the active flavonoid compounds, Chrysin is known to support the muscle growth. It does not allow the testosterone hormone from converting to estrogen. Combined with exercise and healthy eating, it helps in enhancing muscle growth.
- Maca: An aphrodisiac from South America, Peru to be specific, Maca also acts as a barrier for the conversion of testosterone into estrogen.
- Vitamins: The last of the ingredients are the vitamins namely Vitamin D 4,000 IU, Vitamin B6 12 mg, Vitamin E 80IU and Magnesium 50mg.
- High energy levels
- Help in the workouts
- Enhance libido
- Increase confidence
Natural Testosterone Production
When the body’s ability to naturally produce testosterone is stimulated, men will once again feel better and young. The physical and other psychological changes experienced due to low testosterone levels will be reversed. This will not only boost the self-confidence of the man but he would be able to enjoy his sexual life in a better way.
Side effects of Supplements
Taking testosterone boosting supplements causes certain side effects as well, as there is increased production of prolactin and estrogen. These side effects include enlarged breasts, inhibited production of dopamine; a hormone that is responsible for a person to experience pleasure, excitement and motivation.
It is therefore, very important that men have balanced testosterone levels to have a better personal and professional life.